Criminal Defense You Can Rely On
When you feel all hope is lost, turn to the experienced criminal law practice of the Law Offices of Melissa Rosenblum, LLC. We have successfully defended clients in a multitude of criminal charges, letting them move past a negative circumstance and start over. For two decades, our criminal defense attorney has represented people in an array of criminal charges. Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, attorney Rosenblum can represent you with solid trial experience and aggressive investigation skills that strive for your most favorable results.
Types Of Criminal Cases We Take
Working with investigators to skillfully defend your rights helps us provide results-seeking counsel, especially when your freedom is on the line. We thoroughly investigate details that other attorneys might miss. The types of cases we take include but are not limited to:
- Violent Crimes – Including vehicular homicide and manslaughter. Work with our skilled attorney who can investigate every detail for your defense.
- Robbery – When convicted in New Jersey, 85% of a sentence is required to be served before any parole. Speak with our lawyer today.
- Sexual assault – Due to the serious ramifications, such as Megan’s Law and Parole Supervision for Life, we immediately strive to fight the charges and zealously defend you.
- Casino crimes – These include arrests for betting scams, illegal gambling, cheating and swindling, and underage gambling.
- Gun crimes – New Jersey gun laws are the strictest in the Country and require mandatory jail time if convicted. We can help defend you and fight to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
- Drug arrests – Charges we defend include possession and distribution (sales).
- DUI/DWI – We can help you keep your driver’s license and your freedom.
- Traffic offenses – Each offense adds detrimental points to your driving record, let us assist.
- Juvenile charges – Don’t leave your child’s future to chance, our attorney can fight to reduce penalties and keep matters in family court.
- Restraining orders – Protect your freedom of movement and ability to see your children following domestic violence charges.
When you are facing a criminal state or federal charge, an attorney experienced in defending your exact crime is imperative. Our attorney has tried a wide range of charges and thoroughly prepares for each and every case as if it is going to trial. Let us take away a bit of the uncertainty and fight for you.
Serious Arrest? Speak With Our Attorney In A Free Initial Consultation.
Find out how we advocate on your behalf. Discuss your criminal charges with us in a free, confidential consultation at either our Atlantic City or Linwood location. Don’t wait another moment. Send this email or call us to schedule a free initial appointment at (609) 732-3753.